Tuesday, July 19, 2011

A Day in the Puppy Life

Hi, it's Ollie again -just checking in. Life has been pretty good lately. Look at some of the fun things I've been doing:

Chasing bugs outside on the grass
Meeting lots of new people who visited my house last week
Chewing my new rawhide bones and trying to find good hiding places for them
Sneaking upstairs under the big bed (until my people chase me out)
Playing fetch with my squeaky blue toy
Learning to ring my "potty time" bell
Finding old Kleenex. They are the best treat! (grass is pretty good too)
Sticking my head out of the car window

Some things I don't like:

Getting shots from the vet (I barked at that mean vet lady)
The broom. It is a scary thing that moves all around. I have to get it!
When my people won't let me dig in the grass, chew furniture, or do other fun stuff
When I have to go in my kennel (except when I am very tired)
When I jumped in the pond (that was kind of scary)

The vet said I weigh 10 pounds and am long for my age. So maybe I will just keep growing. I know I am getting stronger and a lot better at jumping. She also said that my people have been giving me too many baths. Hooray! No more baths every week! Things are looking up. I don't know what this baby thing is that everyone keeps talking about. Oh well. Gotta go!

-Ollie


No comments:

Post a Comment