Friday, July 8, 2011

The Puppy Chronicles























(We got a puppy! Talk about an adventure!)

Hi, my name is Ollie. I am 4-month-old dachshund/yorkie puppy. I am always a very good little dog, except when I am naughty. I get in trouble when I bark, bite, jump on people, chew stuff I'm not supposed to have, climb on the couches, dig, and have accidents on the carpet (those are the main things, but there might be other stuff too). I am still learning to control myself, but, like I already said, I am a vey good little boy. I promise! I love to cuddle, fall asleep next to my people, and chew on my bones and toys. I am also getting better at playing fetch, sitting, and staying. I love kids and meeting new people. Everyone loves me because I am so cute. Guess that's all for now. Can't wait to lick, nibble, and jump on you in person!
-Ollie

No comments:

Post a Comment